- 2019 - Bas Lodewijks (Bath): Distributed heuristics for combinatorial optimization
- 2016-20 - Hayley Wragg (Bath): Indoor radio propagation
- 2015-19 - Amy Middleton (Bath): Distributed heuristics for LTE system optimization
- 2013 - Jamie Fairbrother (Lancaster): Statistical modelling of TV interference for shared-spectrum devices. (Internship Jan-Jun 2013)
- 2012 - Bo Ye (London South Bank): TV sensing for whitespace applications. (Internship Oct-Dec 2012)
- 2009 - Peter Tam (Birmingham): Optimal railway trip planning in the presence of known delay distributions. (Internship Oct-Dec 2009)
- 2006-8 - Linlin Song (QMUL): Random graph models for wireless networks - degree awarded 2010-05-31. Now working in China
- 2001 - Natasha Savage (UMIST): Random Boolean networks. Afterwards postdoc at Sheffield, Edinburgh, and Duke University
- 1996 - Tony Dixon (UWA): Feigenbaum scaling. Now working in Perth WA
- 2018 - Haoran Ni (Bath): Estimation of mutual information in large data sets
- 2018 - Benwei He (Bath): Satellite propagation models
- 2017 - Joseph Walton (Bath): Convex graph invariants
- 2017 - Aaron Pim (Bath): Dynamics of LTE resource block allocation
- 2017 - Chris Davies (Bath): Hill profiling
- 2015 - Siân Webster (Bath): Distributed heuristics for LTE system optimization
- 2015 - Lucine Shirvanyan (Warwick): Statistical modelling of train delays
- 2014 - Matthew Wiltshire (Bath): Distributed algorithms for network self-optimization
- 2014 - Lucie Hadley (Lancaster): Diophantine approximation and its application in wireless communications
- 2013 - Christopher Deeks (Warwick): Networks of Q-learners
- 2013 - Tadeo Corradi (Bath): Base-station subset selection for optimum radio coverage
- 2013 - Maria Constantinou (Bath): Tuning of rsync for optimum cloud storage performance
- 2012 - Manasi Phadnis (Bath): MAC layer Markov chains in wireless protocols
- 2012 - Dario Papavassiliou (Warwick): Phylogenetics of the early Germanic languages
- 2011 - Richard Perkins (Bath): UHF propagation over hills
- 2011 - Qilin Hu (York): Implementation of radio sensing algorithms (jointly supervised with Richard MacKenzie)
- 2011 - Benjamin Hu (York): Analysis and modelling of homehub propagation data
- 2011 - Sharon Bullimore (Warwick): Centralized and distributed graph coloring using Briggs' theorem.
- 2010 - Steve Leonard (Bath): Geometry and statistics of the positional distribution of houses
- 2010 - James Evans (York): Distributed heuristics for graph coloring. Now working for Santander in Milton Keynes.
- 2009 - Dhruv Sethi (York): Trip planning subject to random delays
- 2008 - Costas Skarakis (York): Convex optimization - theory and practice. Now back in Greece.
- 2008 - Martin Tijmes (Twente): Optimization of wireless cities
- 2006 - Mark Harris (York): Analysis and modelling of train delay data
- 2005 - Ramasubramanian B (York): Geometric integrators
- 2005 - Alan Terry (York): Exponential random graphs. Now a lecturer in statistics at the University of the West of Scotland, Paisley.
- 2004 - Min Chen (York): Mixing time of random walks on graphs. Now working in China.
- 2003 - Linlin Song (York): A distributed algorithm for the graph center problem. Proceeded to PhD at QMUL.
- 2000 - Shirley Tay: Efficient network topologies
- 2000 - Denis Skvortsov: Boolean networks with stochastic dynamics
- 2000 - Jenny Lim Poh Gaik - small-world networks
PhD study groups
Oxford InFoMM doctoral mini-projects
- 2016 - Fabian Ying: SIR distribution in wireless networks
- 2019 - Baptiste Fontaine (Réunion): Simulation of satellite networks with ns-3
- 2013 - Chenhao Li (Cambridge): Mobility prediction algorithms
- 2007 - Hong Xuan (Cambridge): Generalized Voronoi geometry
- 2006 - Andrew Ainsworth (Cambridge): WAP channel allocation
This website uses no cookies. This page was last modified 2019-08-03 09:18